Saturday, November 9, 2019

Problems (11/09/2019)

Increasing and Decreasing Concentric and Radial Dividers on the Polar Grid Tool

-I've been learning how to integrate this in my work flow but, I can seem to figure out how to increase and decrease dividers upon after scaling the polar grid. A tutorial showed me that the arrow keys were suppose to increase and decrease them but, It didn't work on my computer.


Can't Find Swatches in Swatches Panel

-Select all swatches from a folder by clicking the first and shift+clicking the last swatch. On the drop down menu on the right of the panel select "Add to Swatches". The Swatches are now added to your swatches panel.


Transforming (scale, rotate, etc.) the Graph

-Object > Ungroup
-Objects can now be transformed in groups.
-Data no longer editable

-Another option is to use the scale tool to transform the entire graph while still retaining the option to edit it's data.

No comments:

Post a Comment